It is the beginning of another great month. I have spent the day making pumpkin filling out of the pumpkins that were carved on Friday. I got 14 bags of 3 or more cups in each bag. I cooked them in the oven then put them through the Bosch meat grinder. I had to do it several times because I found that if I tightened the end of the berry press I just couldn't push it through. So I had to loosen it to get the pumpkin through it. Because so much came out the end I had to put it through many times. I just didn't want that stringy texture. I think I did OK but fill bad that I only got 14 bags. It was a lot of work. Just because I kept having to clean the attachment to the Bosch and I had to cook each bag about 1 hour or more. It was a crazy day.
I got to go visiting teaching today. The lesson was on Faith. It was a talk given by President Holland. I love the talk because in it President Holland expresses his love to everyone. His parents his wife, all the leaders of the church, and us as members of the church. He had so much gratitude for everything it was touching to me. I great man.
No comments:
Post a Comment