Monday, November 1, 2010

October 29th Friday

We went to the temple this morning. It was wonderful once again. While I was there I was just given that peaceful feeling that this new multi level marketing product is amazing and we need to continue forward with it. My husband consented to do it. I have been on cloud 9 all day long. I know that we have finally found something that can help this family. It is a miracle and amazing. I am so glad for the confirmation of it all.
We had a family Halloween party tonight. It was so fun. We dressed up. Each carved a pumpkin. I can't believe how talented my family are when it comes to carving a pumpkin. I think it sad that we haven't done this before. We watched the movies, although I don't think any of them were really watched we were too busy carving fun pumpkins. We had a lot of little finger foods. Little mummies, (made from little hot dogs and biscuit dough,) witch brooms, made for (Rites cracker sticks and shredded licorice as end of broom,)little fingers, (made from cheese sticks and green peppers as the fingernail) eyeballs, (made from sugar cookies) little chicken pot pies, vegetable tray and frozen fruit with coconut coffee mate on it. (It is a cream with coconut in it.) All in all it was a wonderful evening and I think I might of gained 5 pounds tonight. I have great children and in laws. The night was certainly fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment