Monday, November 15, 2010
November 13th Saturday
The Leadership Training meeting was absolutely wonderful. I learned a lot and will have to be constantly in the training manual. It was wonderful to hear from our prophet. I know that these manuals are inspired and they will become my best friend. I also attended a meeting with the Stake Primary Presidency. They instructed us on what we needed to do. My secretary will have way to much to do to be part of sharing time, that makes me sad. I know that my secretay would do wonderful. So I had to tell Jennifer sharing time was up to her. My secretary had it all figured out so Jennifer could call her. All in all I know that sharing time will be fantastic. I am glad I have my presidency every day of my life. I am ready for Sunday. I will be in meetings pretty much all day. I feel bad because it is Daniel's farewell tomorrow and we planned on going up, but I didn't expect this calling nor the obligations that I would have this sunday. I am afraid I will have to miss this one. But tomorrow will be my busy day and I haope and pray it goes fantastic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment