Monday, November 29, 2010

November 16th Tuesday

We had another meeting tonight for Protandum. Anina came, and we were excited about that. We told her all about protandum. Her questions were related to pregnance of course. She works in a doctors office that deals with infertility. Someone told her that they had a lady on the product for 45 days and she got pregnant. They had tried for 13 years. I know this can help my daughters if they will just listen and take it. I know that they think that 45 dollars is a lot of money, but not near as much as paying for a fertility doctor. I don't know why I feel so good about this product but I do. Mikes in laws came and he had a bunch of other people here. I think that we could go big on this product, because it really works and is scientifically proven. It was a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment