Monday, November 1, 2010
October 28th Thursday
We finally got the house cleaned and I was ready to run upstairs and put my hair up for the meeting we are hosting in our home tonight. But the people showed up before I could make it and before I was prepared. So inspite of everything I had to be me even though I couldn't take care of myself. My brother asked us to make refreshments. My dear husband had made brownies and I was grateful for that. The meeting was incredible. I felt really good about being a part of it. This particular product has taken a long time to actually become developed. It has been studied over and over by medical doctors and many universites. They say that it is a miracle for everyone. They call it the fountain of youth vitamin. I love that fact that it is only one pill a day rather that 15. It has been put on many television news reports. It has even been found on prime time. It takes care of the oxidated stress in your body. It returns our bodies to a youthful body that can ward off diseases. It is an amazing product. You can look it up under lifevantage.com. If you want to know more just ask. It has helped so many people and I am so excited about it. I am just so excite to be a part of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment