Monday, November 15, 2010
November 7th Sunday
I was set apart as Primary President today. And everyone I wanted in my presidency excepted. I was so nervous when they had me stand in Fast and Testimony Meeting. You would think I was baring my testimony or something. I was shaking so badly, the bad thing was is that people commented on it. We are suppose to speak in sacrament meeting 2 weeks from today. But other than that it was a great day. Brother Ott was the first one to bare his testimony. I was so humbled by his testimony. He just lost his wife a couple of days ago and he stands to thank everyone for all they have done. I talked about how he loved the Savior and our Father-in-Heaven. He knew that it was time for Marilyn to leave this world. That was made known to him. I know that the plan of salvation was real and he knew he would see Marilyn again. Her mission was over and she was a wonderful lady. The bishop spoke first and Marilyn spent her last day serving in the temple and making dinner for someone in need. That someone happened to be Sister Vincent. She has been really sick to and they though they were going to loose her but she came through with fasting and prayer. Marilyn did not. Sister Vincent stood to bare her testimony and said she had life's remorse because she made it through and Marilyn didn't. And Marilyn spent her finally day of being concuss serving her. It was quit a day. I spent a lot of time in tears. I think we all did. It was just a super humbling day. We never know when our time to go is here. I just want my family to all know that I love them so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment