We didn't get to the cabin as fast as we wanted to tonight. Because we had so much to do before we left. We went to the temple this afternoon. Frank has been busy so the first time we could get away was in the afternoon. And of course I went to a doctors appointment with Emily today. Her and Jennifer will do invetro soon, they needed to have everything checked out before that happens. The procedure wasn't fun for either of them but it is a means to an end. We as a family will continue to pray and fast that they will both have a cute little baby, when this is all done. That is there greatest desire and I hope that the Lord will bless them with that desire.
We came to the cabin tonight. It is great to be in a place where we have no pressing responsibilities. I know that will change soon, both Jennifer and I will be plenty busy in the primary. It will be fun for both of us and those little children will be fun to work with. But for now it is just fun to be doing something different.
No comments:
Post a Comment