It has been a crazy day but very successful. I had ward committee meeting from 9:15 to 10:30, then I had choir until church started at 11. I was told after my first meeting that I would be losing some of my primary teachers. I was sad about that but I knew it was coming. Sacrament Meeting was great and then our first time to do Primary ended out being wonderful. All the Junior Primary teachers had a teacher training meeting os we as a presidency took on the primary with no teachers. It was a little out of control but I think all in all we did great. It was our first time that is for sure. But sharing time was wonderful. I am so grateful for the primary chorister because she knew all the childrens names and helped us so much. Soon primary was over and the timed seemed to fly. After church my husband went home teaching and fixed the meal. My daughter called and said she wasn't coming to dinner she had other obligations. I was sad. I just wish she would give up on a relationship that has been going on for over 2 years. Trust me if a guy isn't willing to commit by then he never will. She is just wasting her time and I wish she would understand that. She needs to find a guy she wants to spent eternity with. Someone that loves her and her alone.
I attended a priesthood preview tonight. It was wonderful and once again my presidency was wonderful to help me in any way that they could. Sister Webb made all the refreshments. It was a great evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment