Monday, November 15, 2010

November 11th Thursday

Tonight I had my first Primary Presidency meeting. I realized tonight that I have a wonderful presidency and I am so grateful for them. They are certainly going to be a great support to me. Jennifer will do the scouting and Sister Webb will do the nursery and younger classes. I will take care of the activity day girls. Sunday, I will conduct and Sister Embley will do sharing time. Sister Embley is my secretary and I don't know if she is suppose to do sharing time, but I will find out on Saturday because we have a world wide leadership meeting. We will turn in our green handbooks and recieve new hand books to help us in our jobs. I am excited to do all I can to get help in this new calling ad do it the best that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment