Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Saturday June 26th

Another day of tending children. It is kind of crazy. We have had them from about 9:30 to 2:30 because the wedding took awhile to film. It has been hard on the parents to be out in that heat. But I need to get my house clean because tomorrow is Sunday. It is kind of hard to do with 2 little children. Frank and I took off this morning to hike the mountain, so Kim and Tam had the children for the first part of the morning. But now they went to a swim park with some friends to have fun, so we kind of need to take over.

The house got cleaned pretty good for Sunday and I am happy about that because the family will all be coming over for dinner tomorrow. I am glad that one of my children are in charge this time, because I am just a little tired.

Nate wanted us to flot down the river with him today. He is pretty knowledgeable about the bugs and flies and birds. He wanted to share. But I have always worried about this particular river. His wife and Emily and Paul went down it and really enjoyed themselves. So a few more will do it again on Monday. Besides who would be tending their children, if I wasn't their to do it for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment