Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday 31st of August

Today is the last day of August. It is our day of miracles. Little Tessie woke up this morning acting wonderful. She is totally well and at no cost for x-rays or a doctor visit. The Priesthood is certainly a great blessing in our lives and a great blessing for my daughter. Sierra had another wonderful day at school. A blessing for her Mother and family. And another great miracle happened for our family today. Yesterday we received a check in the mail from the IRS. A four hundred dollar check from back taxes that they owed us. A miracle. Then my husband received some of the money for the job he is doing right now. We paid a couple of bills with it that are pressing in. We received a phone call from the second mortgage on our home. They said we had been served with papers from their lawyer saying we were in foreclosure. It was posted on our front door on August 14Th and 15Th. I explained that we had not seen a letter. Of course they would not believe me. They said if a payment was not posted today, it would go into foreclosure. They asked me if we intended on keeping our home. I said, of course we do. She said if a payment was not paid today it they couldn't help us in any way. I explained to her that I had 400 dollars and that was all thenI walked the cellphone to my husband on his job. He made a call and they reduced our payment to just pay the interest which was a couple of hundred dollars less than what it is suppose to be. I don't like that idea at all but right now it is an answer to a prayer. We had enough money with the little bit left over in our account left frrom the bills we paid and the check from the IRS to make that payment only we were about 30 dollars short. I said to my husband. If I open this check and it is over 400 dollars I have just seen a miracle. I opened it and it was 431 dollars. Yes a miracle did happen today for us. A true miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment