Friday, August 27, 2010

21st Saturday August

I have spent the day today working on the ruffles for the dress but it just doesn't look right so I have got to come up with a different idea. I will think on this one over the weekend. I am sure I will be inspired. It is interesting, even in sewing we need the Lords help.

We went to see the show "Inception", it was certainly an interesting movie. I don't know who can think of movies like that but it was sure mind boggling. I can't believe they have come up with the idea that you can be in a dream and have another dream within that dream, and another dream with in that dream. It takes a hugh bang to wake you up from each dream. I have heard it was so good, but I still am uncertain of what I really think. But it was fun to go out with some of the family tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment