Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 29th Sunday

Today has been an absolutely wonderful day. I and the girls went to the Senior Citizen center to do a musical number. I played the piano they sang their rendition of "Love One Another". I wasn't really nervous about it until I got up to the organ and it wouldn't work. So someone had to come up and fix it for me. Then I was really nervous. I shock so bad my whole body was shaking. I made it through the song without too many mistakes, but my girls did awesome, so hopefully no one really noticed the job that we did. Then we headed to Karalee's Sacrament Meeting to hear her speak. She did a super job. She is the new Relief Society President for the Single Adult ward. I just wish that she would find herself a fantastic young man that would treat her right. The guy that she likes was there. He played on his cell phone during the whole meeting, and only looked up at her once. I was so disappointed. She needs a guy that will love her with all this heart. This guy is not it. I is sad to watch.

We then went to our own ward. We enjoyed a Sunday school lesson on Jonah. We are all a little like Jonah because sometimes we run from responsibly because it just seems to hard to do. I know that sometimes I don't want to do what is required of me at the times. So I feel as though there is defiantly room for improvement. Then we attended a meeting in which we taked about Family Emergency. I was a great inside into being prepared. I know that is another thing we need to really work towards. All in all a great inspiring day, even if I failed at playing the piano.

We fasted and prayed as a family today for Mike Pratt I hope that things work out for that family. It is sad to see someone convicted of a crime that they did not commit. I know that some mistakes were made, but it him just trying to help a lost person. It is sad to see that someone can lie about things that are not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment