Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 27th Friday

It has been a great day. I will take the dress I have been working on for quite some time and get another dress and 2 pairs of pants to repair. I am willing to do anything at this time just to make a little extra money. And I am grateful for anything that I can do.

Lisa tried Sierra out in the public school today. She called and wanted her transferred to a different person for Sierra. The lady in charge did it for her. Lisa was shocked because she wasn't to cooperative the last time. Of course she prayed that the Lord would help her and of course He did. So she went to school and when she came out she threw her arms around her Mom and said, "Mom I love this school". Well I guess that was all we all needed to hear. So Sierra is now in public school and loving it. It am sure this decision is the right one because it makes everything more convenient for the family, and will bring the stress level down the the families home. Miracles happened once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment