Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sunday August 1st

It is fast sunday and one of my favorite sundays. They changed a lot of things in our ward today. They changed some of the young women, some of the primary, and all of the Relief Society presidency. I think the changes will be incredible for our ward. I think it is nice to change the Relief Society Presidency. I think those women just get worn out. I am excited for the change. All of the old presidency were asked to bare their testimonies first. But it seemed to be a day for women to bare their testimony anyway so it was wonderful.

We had a wonderful meal tonight. Everyone particpated and helped clean. It was amazing. I appreciate everyone and all that they did.

I am still concerned about my dear daughter and her boyfriend. I just isn't a great guy. He still can't understand the most important things in this life and that is being the best he can be. A returned missonary does not wear his hair that long, talk the way he does, and hopefully be just a little kinder. I would think that those things are taught in the mission field, so why is it that they can't be remembered once someone comes home. Sad! Sad! Sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment