Today our renters moved in and I felt as though cleaning the carpet certain didn't help the smell at all. I guess cleaning basement carpets is not the way to go. The water seems to sit on the cement forever and never dry up. But they moved in anyway. I just hope sooner or later the smell goes away. I tried everything but it doesn't seem to work.
I started so sew on the dress I am making temple ready. The littler ruffle seems to be the preferred. I have to sew it on by hand because of all the beads on the bodice. I am afraid it is going to take me a long time. But I will feel as though it will be well worth it.
Kimberly and Tamara have been working on there dresses. Kimberly is trying to dress up a shirt that was in the D.I. bag. It is so cute, she is putting a flower on it. It didn't work out like it should have so I she wanted to throw it away. But I unpicked it all for her so she can start again tomorrow. I can't believe that they will soon be back in school. It seems as though the summer just flew by.
No comments:
Post a Comment