Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 19th Thursday

Jennifer is going to pick up the dress tonight to take it to her sister in law to try it on and see what she thinks. I hope she likes it. I have been working on Colleens dress as well so it seems as though I never get anything done right. I will be happy when Colleens stuff is out of here so I can do some things I have been wanting to do.

Kimberly re-did her top and it is darling. She started the skirt as well. Tamara has been working on her dress, which I think things will finally come together for them.

Frank has been asked to do some construction for a young man that we know. He is a little crazy and expects some crazy things done. But at this point we just need some money to be able to catch up on a few things. So I am excited about it.

We went to the temple again today. I was so grateful to be there and a way from the hussel and bussel of life. It was wonderful to be at the temple today. Frank and I very much enjoyed ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment