Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday 10th of August

We worked hard yesterday until about 7:30 and now I have been cleaning out a cupboard and cleaning off the refrigerator. Plus I have been doing other cleaning. One of my girls has a date tonight. The other one is kind of lost. It is to bad that we all have to grow up whether we want to or not. We went to a Relief Society meeting tonight. It was on refinishing furniture. It was pretty fun and gave me some great idea's. Two of my daughters went with me. It was fun to have them there. Kimberly is right now making a decision to change wards. When she finally does I think it will be different for her and her sister. But they are getting closer to a finally decision. I am excited for the future. Things are going to work out for this family. I can feel it in my bones. I am happy about that!

Mike rented a rug doctor so we have spent the night doing carpet. I am headed to bed, but Frank is still cleaning carpets.

No comments:

Post a Comment