Tuesday, August 10, 2010
August 6th Friday
We spent the day at the cabin. It is wonderful and peaceful up here. We got up this morning and had a wonderful breakfast of french toast. It was fabulous! After breakfast we went on a long walk. The girls got tired and headed back to the cabin. My husband and I plus daughter and son in law kept walking. It was so fun but felt so hot. I brought water with me, but it seemed to get really warm fast. We saw some deer on our walk, plus some chipmunks, some grouse plus of course squirrels. I even think we saw a porcupine up ahead of us. I am glad we saw it ahead of us. By the time we got back it was pretty late. We took a wrong road, so we had to back track. We checked out cabins that were for sale. It was certainly a fun time. I didn't realize how hot it was. I got a little sun burned and a little sun sick. We were happy when we arrived at the cabin because the girls had lunch all layed out for us. We spent the rest of the evening reading and napping. At the end of the evening after echilada casserole we watch a movie. It was a western and fun to watch. It was nice to enjoy the evening together. Kim and Tam have really taken advantage of this vacation. They have played video games, slept and of course read books. It is great for them to feel like that really can do whatever they want, and the same goes for the rest of us. It certainly has been an enjoyable day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment