Friday, August 27, 2010

August 23rd Monday

I finished the dress for the wedding today. It turned out great. I was inspired to do something a little bit different and I am glad that it worked. I hope it is liked.

We got the house clean and it is good to sit in a clean house. I find it easy to keep up with as long as everyone cooperates with helping.

My girls went to FHE at the single adult ward tonight. It was a water activity and they were feed by Wallaby's. I am glad they went and so glad that they had fun. I think they will enjoy the single adult ward.

Lisa called me this morning and had quite the experience. She decided to go and vacuum out her car at one of the car cleaning places. She hit something with her had while vaccuming and knocked the car into 4 wheel drive. She didn't know how to get it out. Then she suddenly got the feeling that she needed to go to a ward members house. She felt like this lady knew exactly what to do . But she threw the thought out of her mind and continued to worry about it as she went home. Again the feeling came to her. In her mind she said, "Oh she is probably to busy for me at this moment." Once again the feeling came and Lisa listened to that feeling. She went by the ladies house and knocked on the door. The lady answered the door in tears. She said somehow I knew you would come. Then they sat down and talked about what she was going through. Because Lisa has had similar problems she was able to help her and tell her some things she could do. Some of the things were to help the lady see things from another perspective as well. When Lisa was ready to leave she told her about her car, and she knew exactly what to do. She thanked Lisa for being her friend. It is interesting how the Holy Ghost works to help us understand when someone needs us. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment