Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tuesday August 3rd

the guys have been woking on a business for us. It is called OsoNew. I pray that this one gets going fast. I guess they made a blogspot telling all about it. I am excited for that. I seems like we have been searching for something that will be of benefit to others, and will provide a income for many plus us. We are excited about the future. It is going to be very promising.

I have been sewing on my sisters dress again. It is hard to come up with a pattern and try and make a dress. I guess my heart isn't in it like it should be. But I did unpick the back and make the dress smaller around the neck because it was to large. I just hate the fact that I have to mae something from nothing. I am grateful that I finally have that part done. Tomorrow brings doing apricots, because they are going to go bad. I planed on doing them on Monday, but a family reunion interfered.

No comments:

Post a Comment