Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Friday 20th August

Frank has had some questions about going to work for this kid that we know. But Derrick and Jennifer need their storage unit done in the basement, so he will work on that. He and Derrick will get together and pick up all the stuff, the off to do some construction again. I am grateful for the little miracles that seem to come when we desperately need money. It is wonderful.

The dress is good but I need to finish. The ruffle isn't up high enough in the back so I will have to put another bigger piece in. On one side of the dress the ruffle seems to hang forward. So I am taking it out to ruffle it a little more, and it seems as though the boning in it needs to be moved up a little. The manufacturer of the dress didn't do a very good job where that was concerned. So I unpicked it and helped it out. Things always seem to take longer than you plan.

I have been trying to keep up on cleaning my house, and that is very rewarding to me. It makes my days so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment