Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tuesday August 17th

I have been working on the dress for the wedding today and the girls have been working on their dresses. I made a ruffle to go around the top of the dress to make it a little better to be able to go to the temple with it on. I have tried several different sizes of ruffle and then sent a text to Jennifer to forward it on. Now I know exactly what her sister in law wants. So I will start sewing it on the dress tomorrow. My girls have been having fun, they are trying to do these dresses in their head mostly so it ought to prove interesting.

I finished my apricot leather today. I added pineapple juice so it is going to take some time to dehydrate. I hope that the sun shines bright today.

We attended the temple today with Paul and Emily. I once again felt the presence of the person that I was doing the work for. It was a very emotional day. Each time I am in the temple I feel like everything in our lives will be OK. It is such a special experience and makes me continue to know that our lives are being guided and directed by the Lord.

I spent the morning cleaning the carpets in the basement because we have the renters moving in tomorrow. I steamed them as well. I thought that they looked incredible, but at night it does not seem to be the case, and they stink again. I think I brought up the bad odor. That is what I seem to get when I try to make something better.

Today is Phillips birthday. So he invited us to the movie. We went and saw, "The Prince of Persia" It was a good movie and it was fun to get away and enjoy a movie that was worth watching. Thank-you Phillip and Katrina for inviting us.

No comments:

Post a Comment