Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4th Wednesday

I finally got all my apricots done. I did a lot of fruit leather and 10 quarts of jam. I am so excited to have it done. I waited to long and mold had started to grow on the inside of the apricots, so I had to spoon the mold our. I did my jam with pineapple juice as well. I find it makes apricot jam so much better. But it is done so I am so excited it is all over.

It has been a lightening and thundering day today. With a lot of rain shows today it has been inpossible to dry my leather. It is in the garage now, and I pray for the best. I did a lot of sauce. It is in the refrigerator for now. I will try to put it out in the trays tomorrow for some more leather. It rained all night long and it has been crazy today. I hope it is a little better tomorrow.

I finished my sister dress today. Everything is done except the hemming of the dress. Now I need to make the jacket to go over the dress. I pray for inspiration on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment