We went to the movies again tonight. Wow 3 movies in a week. You would think that is all we do. And I guess it is our vacation for this year because we went to see "How to train your dragon". It was a fun cartoon movie. It was relaxing and enjoyable. I am glad that we went. We went to the dollar movie again. We all really liked it and that can always be a plus.
Lisa called and Sierra had a pretty disastrous day. I feel bad for her. She was sent to the kidney table (kind of a time out chair) and then to the Principal's office because she wouldn't participate in gym class and she told her teacher that she didn't need to listen to her because she was not her mother. It seems as though we go through life and love being a parent until school, then a whole new set of problems happens. It is kind of crazy how that works. We will pray for her and her family that everyone can find want is causing all this. I am sure it is because she came to the school 3 weeks behind. But she is an intelligent little girl and I know that she will be OK. She had a perfect day yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment