Friday, August 27, 2010

Thursday August 25th

Lisa has had more problems with little Sierra today in school. She got put at the Kidney table for chewing on her hair and riping it out. She said, "I hate the kidney table. I could get a stone and a doctor could come and get me and take me to the hospital. " Apparently this whole thing is terribly traumatizing to her. At this particular time I think the kindergarten teacher is a little harsh. I am sure Sierra is nervous especially because of what has happened in the past. I think Lisa really just wants to put her in the public school. This school is kind of ridiculous. I told her what ever her choice will be will be good. Just pray about it and go for it. I am sure she will do whatever is best.

The early peaches are on and they are so tasty. They are smaller this year but I am glad to have them. Mom tells me to come over to her house everyday and pick the ones off of her tree that are ripe. It has been wonderful, we have enjoyed them in milk and shakes. I am glad for this day. Also my girls headed off to college this week. A new experience for them. I am happy for them. I am sure that they will love it. They also signed up for institute and now have a parking pass, which I am happy for. Now they can take the car and enjoy institute. I am happy for them, because I know their school experience will be better because of institute. They grandfather has promised them the if they take institute they will get good grades in their other classes. I took them to school after their return we made scones and bread. A great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment