Chrissy and Michael are moving on Saturday. I am happy for them because need a bigger place. I am glad for the place they get to live as well. They are moving in my parents apartment. I hope that they will be able to be much happier there. They have had a little struggle being in a place that is only one bedroom with 2 kids. Not easy for anyone.
We only have one day and we need to have at least 2 house payments. I can't believe that it is already the 1st of August. It seems like once August comes Christmas is here before we know it. This year I intend on having money and my children will not make Christmas for us.
Kim and Tam spent the night with Karalee last night. They of course didn't get here until late, because they went with a friend to a soceer game. So they have been enjoying themselves today. Last night Shun and Addison came to visit them. They haven't seen them since they graduated. So it was fun for them. They went out side and talked on the trampoline for while, they played on facebook. I am glad that they were able to have some fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment