Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Monday the 9th of August
It is a great day. I have accomplished much today. We helped Michael and his dear wife move. We helped them move and then we cleaned and scrubbed. We also helped put a few things away. I didn't feel like I could do it all because she probably wants things done a certain way and I don't know what that way is. We helped all that we felt we could without stepping on toes. I am glad that they are all moved and maybe they are a little less crowded and can get things organized they way they want them to be. I know being in a crowded place can make you feel a little less organized and a bit crazy. Now they have the room to keep there place clean and organized. I am sure that Chrissy is plenty happy about that. And I am plenty happy that we almost have everything done. The carpets need to be cleaned, so Michael will rent a Rug Doctor tomorrow and we can all accomplish that plus maybe get some of my carpets clean. That will be a happy day for me. I feel like today was extremely productive. Happy! Happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment