We hiked the mountain today with Sierra. It was so fun, although it did take us awhile because she is a little slower than we are. We picked up some fun rocks on the way. We met Lisa, Madison, Chrissy, Kate and Colton at the Park. Kim and Tam came up and met us about half way. It was so fun to do something as family. We had a great time talking and laughing. Sometimes it is just fun to be together. We were all kind of exhausted and a little sun sick after it all.
The rock experience made me think of the rock polisher that my parent had gotten years ago. I went over to see if they still had it. They did, I was so excited. I brought it home, now Sierra and I can polish some rocks. Her father bought her some rocks on her trip here. She is so into rocks it isn't funny. Pretty fun stuff.
I took care of my little grand children tonight so their parents could go and film the Robins wedding. They said it was beautiful. I am glad they were able to go. But that kind of made it so we couldn't go. But I think it was probably more important that they go. It was kind of a crazy evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment