Monday, June 21, 2010

Sunday June 20th

I love Sundays. Especially when they are Father's day Sundays. The great thing about them is just having family around. It was fun to feed everyone and eat such great food. I did make my husband pies, and Tamara made cinnamon rolls. We ate steak, chicken, funeral potato's, beets, corn, rolls and salad. Plus our great desserts. It was just a fun day. The men got a snickers after church for Father's Day. The meetings were wonderful. We had a great Sacrament Meeting, Sunday School we talked about true friends and we talked about the atonement and how hard the whole experience must have been for our Heavenly Father. It had to have been extremely difficult to see his son Jesus Christ receive such persecution and go through the Garden of Gethsemane and then to watch him suffer on the cross. I couldn't even imagine having to go through that as a parent. I am so grateful for my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I am also grateful for Father's Day, my father and my father in law. I am especially grateful for my husband today. I know life is not easy for him right now. I just pray that a miracle will happen in our life and we will be able to keep our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment