We had a great family day today. We had a barbecue and everyone came and participated. It was rather fun because the food wasn't all up to me. We did it for Kim and Tam kind of a graduation present. It was a lot of fun. After eating potato salad, hamburgers with mushrooms and all the trimmings for them, fruit salad, baked beans, drinks and chips, which by the way was incredible, we played volleyball. It is so fun with everyone. We all just thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. With family around to participate in sports we can have whole teams. I love it.
I went over to my parents they were headed to Midway. I guess we have a lot of family buried in the Midway cemetery. I want to go up there some time this week. Because of the whole family coming over we didn't make it today. But I would like to go up there. We also have some family buried in Frances and of course Kamas. In SLC we have some buried in the Eliason Gardens. I am happy I found this out so I can go to all the graveyards. It has been a truly fun and rewarding day.
No comments:
Post a Comment