Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tuesday June 22

Lisa and her family made it just past Omaha Nebraska and stayed the night. It would have been better had they stayed in Omaha, they probably would have found a better Motel. But I am sure they will leave at 2 in the morning again tomorrow, just as they did this morning. I can just imagine this cute little family traveling and at times having some frustrations. I love them all and pray for there safety as they make the long trek across the USA. I know it won't be easy and I pray that Nate will take it slow so they an make it safely.

Another crazy day when I don't feel like I can accomplish much. I have been trying to do better, by saying my prayers and reading my scriptures first thing in the morning. I hope to make it a habit, along with making my bed and straightening my room. I am just trying to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment