Monday, June 14, 2010

June 8th Tuesday

Today I decided to clean my house completely. It took me a little time, but now like it usually does. Right now I don't have any children at home. And I did major cleaning on Saturday to get ready for Sunday. So trust me there is not a lot to do. I just pretty much have to keep picking up after myself. My husband is pretty good to pick up after himself, especially when the house is clean. I think when it is it makes us want to keep it that way.

I've also decided I need to do a little sewing. I started to unpick some skirts that Kim and Tam made in sewing. They are to big for them, so I am trying to fix them. I have actually gotten them both unpicked and will try to get them back together tomorrow. I also got more done on the blanket for Hamanitarian. I am getting better with the stitch I am doing. I am grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment