It is good to have my girls home. They are kind of tired from being at Michelle's because they haven't seemed to ambitious about doing anything.
Lisa and her family will be leaving Pittsburgh tomorrow morning. Lisa was up late still trying to get things clean and ready to leave. They will leave at 2 in the morning. Nate packed everything in the trailer. I worry about them because they are driving a 4 cylinder 4 runner to pull a long trailer. I know what that can do to a vehicle, you can find yourselves fish tailing. Slowing down and going slow is the only way to stop that. I will pray for their safe travel. They have been in Pittsburgh for 4 years going to dental school. They have accepted a job out west, so they will be traveling about 1900 miles. A long drive for a small cute family. 2 children and 2 adults.
I got Colleens dress figured out and I cut it out. I will work on it again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment