Monday, June 7, 2010

June 5th Saturday

We went and pulled Karalee's car to the dealer once again. This is getting ridiculous, her car has had problems since December. The more we take it into the Nissan dealer the more Karalee puts out more money and the problem still isn't solved. They first replaced the computer, then we replaced the alternator. Now who knows what will be next. My husband took in the old alternator, it is perfectly fine. You've got to understand that Nissan does not know what they are doing, they are misdiagnosing everything. I don't even think the computer was bad and that is almost 1,000 dollars. It was suppose to be under warranty but they claimed it was tampered with, so they wouldn't cover the warranty. We took it to a Logan mechanic because we were stranded there. But they wouldn't budge, they insisted on Karalee paying. We feel like they should have been taken to court. What a mess. The problem is Mike had to come and get us in Logan with a truck and trailer to hull the Nissan back. It took time for him to get everything rounded up and to come get us. We were stranded in Logan for 4 days, waiting for with some word on what was wrong. The mechanic just couldn't figure it out, so we towed it home. It is sad to think that there are so many incompetent people, and my dear daughter is still suffering because of it. Unfortunately the department we needed was closed because it is Saturday, so we will have to deal with this problem later.

We went out to Jennifer's house this evening and we repaired her sprinkler system. It took us a while but we finally figured out the problem. We got home late tonight. Jennifer took us out to eat, because we were gone so long. It was so late and tomorrow is fast Sunday. I feel like we should have fasted much earlier than we did. I am failing again. We should be fasting until late tomorrow night, but we have people to feed so we will do the best that we can.

I got my whole house cleaned today. It feels so good. I will be able to go to into the Sabbath Day feeling wonderful. I always feel better when my house is clean. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. I know that is for sure. I am grateful for the miracle of a clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment