Lisa called again this morning and told us they were on their way to Cheyenne Wyoming. So we will be waiting for a call again tonight.
We have had a great day. I have accomplished a lot but not quit what I need to. I feel like each day goes by and I don't get done what I need too. I think I am just getting to the point that I don't feel like doing anything when it seems like no one else does either. I know I have to change my tune but it is hard.
We got together as family tonight and played volleyball. It was so fun. We are going to try and do it once a week. It is a lot of fun to just keep playing. We played 5 games and won 3. I feel like I need to practice more. I can serve but I need to return the ball better, but trust me we had a lot of fun. Jeanne brought me over a jamba juice. It was nice of her.
We heard from Lisa again tonight. They will stay in Cheyenne tonight and continue on tomorrow. They will be going up and coming down a canyon. I know that can be very tough for them. I will pray hard for them tonight. They need all the help they can get right now. I love that little family alot. I will be so happy to see them. They will stay with us for awhile and then find a new home and be gone again. We love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment