We went to the temple today and while we were gone Karalee had car problems again. She went from the dealer to the bank to deposit some checks and once again her car quit. All the dash caution lights went on, the car idled for a few minutes, then stopped and wouldn't move. She was out in the parking lot trying to push it into a parking place. And of course we all know how difficult that is because no power stirring and no power brakes. The problem is that several capable young men drove by and didn't help at all. Then a pregnant lady stopped to help her. She felt really bad for the lady but greatly appreciated her help. It makes me feel bad that when there is a need we just don't see it. We need to open our eyes and see those in need. At any rate we will worry about the car tomorrow. Right now it is safe in a parking place, at the bank.
The temple was wonderful and I appreciated being there. It was good to be at the temple again.
We worked in the yard again and got it all done. All the plants are planted now and and the fence is put back up in a different place. I am just so grateful. The whole place looks incredible. I am just so happy for my little garden. Right now I consider it a miracle. My husband and I have certainly worked hard on it, and it is totally a miracle for us. We are grateful for the ability to do this work. We are truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment