Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday 24th of June

It is such a good day. Lisa and her husband and little family made it safe. I am so happy that they traveled slow and made it. I know that my prayers were answered.

I went to the Senior citizens center to participate in Relief Society. It was rather interesting because when I pulled up it didn't look like anyone was there. But I felt like I should go in to the building anyway. Heather was the only one there. They had me down as giving the lesson. I wasn't prepared but I told Heather I could do it anyway. She said, no she had a perfect lesson. I was grateful. Because there was no one there I volunteered to play the piano. I played the prelude. I was suppose to give the opening prayer, but Heather did that. I played the opening hymn, which I didn't do bad on. Then they wanted another hymn, because the musical number people didn't show up. So I played the hymn that was laying open at the panio. I hadn't played that particular version of "Love One Another", but I played it anyway even though I made my share of mistakes. Then Heather gave a beautiful lesson on The Lords Prayer. After the lesson we sang the closing song. I knew it very well, so I played it with no mistakes. I wasn't prepared to play so I didn't bring my glasses and couldn't see the notes very well. Oh well I did what I could, I knew that the Lord was in on me going. I am grateful that Heather came as well. We made a pretty good team, We did the Relief Society Meeting alone.

Then my husband and I and my daughter went to the temple. Lisa hadn't arrived yet so it was a perfect time. I am so grateful that I went. We did a bunch of family names again. Frank did some work for my Uncle who passed away last year. I was a great experience to be there. I even did a name for a lady at the temple that asked me to do it. All in all it has been a wonderful day and my children made it here safely. That makes the whole day amazing. To see my sweet little grandchildren was such a joy. Thanks for a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment