We have been busy again today. We went to the temple in the morning. It has been raining a vlot so no climbing the mountain. Each time that I go to the temple I realize what a sacred important work that I am doing. The great thing is, is that I am doing it for members of my extended family. It makes it so much more meaningful. I am just grateful that I have the privilege of attending such a beautiful place and feeling the Spirit of the Lord.
I also got some more sewing done today. I fixed the skirt finally. It should fit now. Now I need to start on the other one. It will be fun to be sewing again. The good thing is the weather is so cool that it is easy to be in the sewing room. I also got my grandmothers sewing machine in great working order. It sews amazing. The belt on it is a little rough so sometimes it doesn't want to move. But it works and I am happy about that. The problem that I am having is that it is sewn by a presser foot that is at the knee rather than at the foot, which will take some getting use too. But I am super excited about the whole thing.
Right when I am trying to finally catch up on some sewing Mom brings me a project. She wants me to make Colleen an outfit. A skirt and a blouse. I am a little concerned about it because Mom bought me a pattern but it will not fit. I have to come up with my own pattern, and that worries me. Will I make it to fit or will it not. I ask myself, "Can I reallly do this". I hope and pray that I will get some help, because sometimes I think this is beyond me.
No comments:
Post a Comment