There is still a little trauma in my family, I just wish sometimes my children would come to me. I could at least listen. I may not be able to solve all there problems, but it would be nice to know what is going on in my own home, rather than me being the last to know. Trauma, trauma trauma as my sons would say. It is crazy having 7 girls, but at the same time it can be so fun.
We went to the temple again today. I guess you could say it is our safe haven. I was so good for me to be there. I felt as though my Uncle Jared was there telling me that things would be alright. I even felt his arms around me. I couldn't help but just cry. Sometimes those people that have been important to us, can be of assistance in helping us through some tough times, and I am so grateful for that. Those on the other side are our support through difficult times. I don't think we can even comprehend of their love for us. Thank you for the miracle of that!!
I cut Colleen's hair tonight. It looked wonderful. I know that she was hesitant about it. But Jeanne who happened to be at Mom's said, "Colleen you never do anything with your hair but pull it on top of your head, so why do you keep it long. It always looks short anyway." I cut about 4 inches off of it. Jeanne said that isn't enough cut some more off. I probably cut another inch off. Then Jeanne helped me by cutting it around her face. I layered it a little as well. It looked great. My mom gave me some money again. I know that Colleen doesn't have any, but Mother doesn't either. But it was good to get some money anyway, and I am grateful for it. I hope that Colleen liked her hair, it looked so much better on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment