Monday, June 14, 2010

June 12th Saturday

It is Saturday and tomorrow we are doing Sacrament Meeting for the Senior Citizen Center. I am playing the piano. Frank and Karalee are speaking, and Emily is leading the music. Emily picked out the songs, now I have spent a little time today practicing. It wouldn't bother me so much if I wouldn't shake so bad when I do anything anymore. When I had to speak about the twins in Relief Society I was shaking so hard that they had to hold me up. I am praying for help right now. I know most of the songs in the hymn book, but unfortunately that won't help me when I shake so bad I can't do anything right. Emily gave me a suggestion. Just sit and contimplate about playing the piano. Go through it in your mind over and over, think about how perfect you will be able to do it. Then it will come out beautifully. So I am counting on the miracle.

It is the summer fest today and yesterday. But the weather is miserable. It has been raining constantly. It is kind of clearing up now that it is about 5:00 P. M. so I am sure that they will have the parade and fireworks. But it is still very cold, so I hope that everyone wears a jacket. I would like to go but I just don't feel that well. My neck is out. I feel as though my neck isn't connected to my head. Maybe it is all the stress in my life right now. A husband with out a job, my girls giving fits over decisions that were made long ago that they are fighting against. Things to sew, hair to cut, perm to do. I am just a little stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment