Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tuesday June 1st

The girls have had some fun with friends today. They made donuts, with these friends. One of there friends stayed into the night. They seemed to enjoy themselves. I am happy that they can have fun. Because soon they will be facing the real world and have to get a good job. I know that they have been working on a campaign non-stop the last 5 months, but that has been with family. Now the job search has to go forth.

We did get the house cleaned this morning and that made things great. We can spend the rest of the day doing what we want too. I went over to talk to Ruth today about croqueting. It was great. I have been working on a bib for humanitarian aid. Now I can start on my blanket. I did get the bib done.

No comments:

Post a Comment