Monday, June 21, 2010

Saturday June 19th

I has been a fun and yet hectic day. We had the ward swim party tonight and The family reunion on my husband side was also today. We expected my daughter home a little earlier than they arrived, but that doesn't matter because I had cleaning to do, and a potato salad to make for the ward party. The family party was suppose to start at noon, but we didn't arrive there until about 3. My daughters came with us, and that was a good thing because my husbands youngest brothers, daughter Trina was there. She is out here from Virginia checking out the Y for a couple of weeks. I think she was happy to see the girls. She said sometimes she doesn't know what to talk about when it comes to her grandparents. She lives in Virginia so she doesn't see them that often. I am so grateful that my children have grown up around there grandparents. Anyway we enjoyed the Family Reunion. All my husbands that live here were there, also there children and grandchildren. It was fun to see everyone. After about 1 hour we left because we needed to get to the ward party. We ate and then my girls went to swim, but did not last long because they said it was too cold. A friend drove them home. We stayed. Phillip and Katrina soon come and so did Michael. They had fun jumping ofd the diving board and going down the slide until the pool closed. They had a great time. The thing that I loved the most is that it was a rewarding day because it was relaxing. And of course we came home from the pool to my girls and there cousin and Lacey. They seemed to be happy to be home and in their own rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment