Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 15th Tuesday

I have been busy all day today. I went to an elderly ladies house today. I washed her hair, then I cut it. I gave her a perm. She said it was a little to long, so I cut it again. Then I put it up for her. She asked me how much she owed me. I told her nothing. But she insisted and ended out paying me $50.00. I was plenty OK with that. I left at 9:00 AM and left at 1:30. I figured just over $10.00 an hour was pretty good. The reason being, is that I didn't expect any money at all.

Then at 2:30 Dad picked us up to drive to SLC to pick up some cars for the car lot. With all the waiting around we finally arrived here at about 7:00. It was a crazy day. I guess you could say I am worn out. I am a little tired. So I went to bed about 9:30. I guess the whole day just wore me out. But standing in the sun kind of does that to me. I did get a little sun burned. Anyway a crazy day, but I stayed busy and that is always rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment