Monday, June 7, 2010

June 3th Thursday

We spent a lot of time in the yard today. We ripped out 2/3 of the dog pen and prepared it for planting all my squash a cucumbers. It took us a long time. And even though I couldn't do the digging, I tried to help the best I could. I helped rack, and pulled weeds and dug where I could with a little shovel. It looks so good. I know that tomorrow we will be able to plant everything and get it to look really nice. I am so excited. I will get to go outside and pick it on my own, because in the past I've had to go over the fence. This new idea will be so much easier to water and to pull weeds. Also I will keep it picked, so that nothing gets old in it. I guess the reason it took us so long today is because we also had to move the fence and clear the area which is full of a lot of rocks, but it has been fun working along side my husband. He has worked hard for me today and I really appreciate it.

This morning Frank changed the alternator on Karalee's car. It finally seems to be working fine again. She will take it to the dealer tomorrow to reprogram it. I think that this whole car problem may come to an end. Right now someone seems to want to get us down. We are trying hard to maintain. I hope Frank gets his business going and that every good thing will come his way. I can't thank the Lord enough for him and his positive attitude. It has been a day full of miracles, because Frank also mowed the lawn. Our yard looks great and the miracle of Karalee's alternator is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment