Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday October 1st

It is the beginning of a new an exciting month. I love fall. It isn't to hot and it isn't to cold. The air is crisp and the leaves have all changed so you can still see color in the mountains. I found a new outfit this morning in my bag. I think my girls and husband are shopping again. I am sure it was a belated anniversary gift. I sometimes think my husband just thinks once in a while it is OK to spend money. I tried it on and it just doesn't fit quite right. Oh well I'll take it back.

We got up ate breakfast this morning and traveled to the Ranch. The scenery was beautiful and once again I forgot my camera. I feel bad about that because I can't show how fun I had. We arrived at the Ranch and Neil had seen some antelope on top of the hill in the field by the Buffalo. So we jumped in. Dad drove the Rhino with Mom in the front seat and I with Emma and Ty in the back. It was a lot of fun. We drove up towards the hills and spotted the male antelope. He had some huge antlers. All of a sudden up from down in the gully you see about 29 female following after his lead. I'm sure he was plenty proud. It was so fun just to see something that phenomenal. I was so glad that we went. Next we ate lunch at the Ranch house. Because Mom and Dad didn't want to get home to late. We decided to go to Bryce Canyon rather than do a quick ride around the ranch. So we headed out. We went to Bryce and got in for only 10 dollars because Dad got the senior citizen discount. I will get him into all the parks the rest of his life. We counted that as a great blessing for all of us. Then we went to a few look out points and we saw Bryce Canyon. It is spectacular. I was so glad that Ruth was able to come. I got to push her at the play last night and some of the time at Bryce. We had a great time. I would love to take her somewhere again. She is amazing to me and I love her for the marvelous example that she is. We arrived home in safety and had a fun drive home. We laughed hard, I think it was good for us all. Fun trip thanks to Neil and Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment