Monday, October 18, 2010

October 8th Friday

It has been an incredible day. Lisa and Nate went car shopping and I went with them. We went to a family owned dealership. Nate found a perfect car. The best thing was it was just what Nate wanted. It is an older car that looked perfect inside and had low mileage. Yet it was cheap enough for him to handle. He loved the car, and as he test drove it down the highway he felt free. His old car has so many problems he cant get it to go over 60 miles an hour. I think he felt as though he were a kid again and had the greatest toy ever. I was glad he found what he wanted. My brother helped with his old car, it had some other problems like the window that wouldn't roll up. His daughter told me she hates it because at night the mosquito's come in and bit her. I think that Nate actually likes my family a little now. They gave him a great deal on a car and helped him with his old one. It took them and I half the day to finally get everything done at the car lot and were able to drive off with the car. Then we came home and ate some lunch. We all decided to go to the temple even though my husband was busy. It was fun to be there with Lisa and Nate. I love being at the temple. We got home when it was dark and ate some great food that the girls made. It was an awesome day and many miracles happened. Finding a car in one day that Nate actually wants is a miracle. Trust me their other car is not so unreliable. I am so grateful for miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment