Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18th Monday

It has been an interesting day. My daughter taught me a new recipe for bagels while she was here. It was fun to learn so I made two batches today. One raisin and one plain. We really enjoyed them, but they weren't as nice as my daughters. So I need to try to make them again. I got my kitchen cleaned and suddenly it was time to run and clean the church. It seemed to go so good today. Of course I took my girls and they cleaned the windows. My son in law cleaned the gymnasium. My son cleaned the show cases and the water fountains. I had a lot of help tonight. I got all the help I needed from ward members, but I also realize that my family is certainly a great help to me and I couldn't do my calling with out them. I certainly appreciate all they do. It has been a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment