It has been an exceptional day. I went to see Dad C. and he looked so good. When I entered the house I gave Mom a big hug. I know how much she has been through in the last 3 days. I could hear it in my husbands voice when he called each time at the hospital to update me. When I saw Dad it was like nothing ever happened to him. He looks so good, just like his old chipper self. I started to cry when I say him, I gave him a hug and said it is so good to see you, and see you look so good. You scared us all. I explained that as we drove home from the Jazz game last night, my son said I hate that hospital and hope I never have to go there again. Watching his grandfather at deaths door scared him to death. It is truly a miracle that he now acts like nothing has happened to him. He has been through so much, and yet if someone was not there to watch what happened they would not believe it.
I got my house cleaned and some tomato sauce made today. It actually feel like I truly accomplished something today. We had a great supper tonight. Derricks father caught us some great fish. I fillet them and baked the fish with butter and lemon pepper, and we had them with rice, corn and cut tomato's. It was an amazing supper.
You need to take a picture of your dinners and write how you did it. Sounds yum. Love you. Glad Gramps is better.
ReplyDelete