Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thursday 30th of September

I has certainly been a fun day. We traveled to St. George doing embroidery work around bibs and receiving blankets for the humanitarian program. We had so much fun working on them and it made the time go by fast. We stopped off at Cole Fort but the people we were looking for were not there. So we continued on. Our next stop was Cedar City to find some more embroidery yarn for the embroidery work, but we couldn't find a Walmart until of course we were on the freeway and spotted one on the right hand side where we couldn't exit off because we were already headed out and there was no exit. Then of course we continued on the St. George. We soon rounded the corner to the farm of Michelle's in laws. There I spotted Michelle so I asked Mom and Dad to stop there. We did and of course I ran down the little trail and the first one to spot me was Ty. He thought it was great to spot grandmother first. Fun for him. Then we traveled in to town to get milk and stop at a little shop that we thought might have the thread, but that didn't happen, so we headed to Michelle's house. Dad, Mom and Michelle headed out again and left the kids with Ruth and I. Mom was still on her long search of thread, and Michelle had a photo shoot. So we made supper for the whole family. We made lasagna, french bread, salad and carrots. It was so fun to be with my grandkids again. They are so precious to us, and love to tell us what is going on in there lives. After we ate we headed to Tauachn to see a play call "Crazy for you." It was wonderful. I haven't seen that kind of singing and dancing since I watched Fred Astaire and Gene Kelley in "Singin in the Rain." The singers and dancers had amazing talent. We arrived at Michelle's at midnight. She was up waiting for us. But all of us went to bed because we were exhausted. A fantastic day. Loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment